Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Last modified October 19th, 2016.
Welcome to the grade 7 homework page.
Please make sure you submit your e-mail addresses as we are trying to update our Talk Mail messages. The e-mails did not carry over from last year.
Good day parents !
Several parents and students have asked to become members of the grade 7 homework page. Unfortunately, we can only accept students and parents as visitors, as the people who are part of this Wikispaces website can change the contents of the page. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may give any of our grade 7 parents.
Please keep in mind that the homework page is used as a backup to your child's agenda. Students should bring their agendas home each day and copy each assignment due. Please check the agenda nightly.
Mathématiques 7G et 7H
- Multiplication and quiz each week. Students
must have their multiplication facts mastered in grade
multiplications will go from 0 to 12, then to 15. The
tax went up from last year's 13%. They will have to
answer 20 questions in 3 minutes.
Students will receive a new
homework sheet each week. They will receive
them on the last day of the week and they must
pass it in by Thursday. All work must be shown
on the page.
This is reinforcement to the work that is being
done in class.
These are the homework pages, in case students have
lost or misplaced them.
01 - Devoir de la semaine 22 septembre 2016.docx
02 - Devoir de la semaine 29 septembre 2016.docx
03 - Devoir de la semaine 5 octobre 2016.docx
04 - Devoir de la semaine 13 octobre 2015.docx
05 - Devoir de la semaine 20 octobre 2016.docx
06 - Devoir de la semaine du 27 octobre 2016.docx
- Students are expected to write 5 lines in a journal per school day. These will be picked up each Thursday. They are to write in a 32 Hilroy book.
- Students are expected to read in French 15 minutes a day, and then report on what they read each day. These are to be passed in every 2 weeks, on Thursdays.
- Students are currently writing about what they did over the summer. Students have 3 chances for correcting their mistakes, grammatical, syntax, etc. The final copy will need to be passed in by Friday, October 14th.
- Here are a few documents which may be of use to students for science fair projects.
Comment formuler une hypothèse.docx
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"